Glasslyn Health Solutions were keen to do business with care providers on both sides of the Atlantic.
Our approach: we provided the client with a strategic media plan comprising a variety of communications platforms to articulate their transatlantic experience, including:
• securing insightful opinion pieces drafted by the client for their target industry’s must-read print and online media
• offering their considerable industry knowledge to national journalists who were looking for the inside story
• securing a blog in a leading industry publication,
• securing discussion spots on HRTV
• negotiating key speaker spots at major conferences.
The outcome: the resultant output underpinned Glasslyn’s credentials as an innovative, thought leader within a cut-throat industry, initiated leads, cemented the client’s reputation as a go-to industry spokesperson which this in turn created new business opportunities, greater brand staturev and opportunities for further media participation as well maximising Glasslyn’s SEO and CTR.
US publication Healthcare Finance read by US care providers forward-thinking piece on Patient Engagement – Is it time to think differently?
UK’s leading GP publication Pulse read by 70% of the country’s GPs – keen to demonstrate his company’s grasp of technology in the healthcare arena here is a piece titled: The NHS is not Google – so why doesn’t it use its data?